Chapter 5. Transgenic Technology and Its Role in Understanding Normal and Abnormal Mammalian Development
- Patrizia Ferretti2,
- Andrew Copp2,
- Cheryll Tickle3,
- Gudrun Moore4
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Embryos, Genes and Birth Defects, Second Edition
How to Cite
Vidal, V. and Schedl, A. (2010) Transgenic Technology and Its Role in Understanding Normal and Abnormal Mammalian Development, in Embryos, Genes and Birth Defects, Second Edition (eds P. Ferretti, A. Copp, C. Tickle and G. Moore), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470090121.ch5
Neural Development Unit/Developmental Biology Unit, UCL Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
Division of Cell and Developmental Biology, School of Life Sciences, MSI/WTB Complex, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, UK
Clinical and Molecular Genetics, UCL Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 21 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470090107
Online ISBN: 9780470090121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!