Molecular Mechanisms of Coupling in Hormone Receptor-Adenylate Cyclase Systems
- Alton Meister
Published Online: 22 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 53
How to Cite
Stadel, J. M., De Lean, A. and Lefkowitz, R. J. (1982) Molecular Mechanisms of Coupling in Hormone Receptor-Adenylate Cyclase Systems, in Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 53 (ed A. Meister), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470122983.ch1
Cornell University Medical Colloge, New York, New York
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2006
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780471084051
Online ISBN: 9780470122983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!