Disilicon Hexabromide (Hexabromodisilane)
- W. Conard Fernelius
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1946 by the McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 2
How to Cite
Schumb, W. C. and Heath, R. E. (1946) Disilicon Hexabromide (Hexabromodisilane), in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 2 (ed W. C. Fernelius), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132333.ch27
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1946
Print ISBN: 9780470131619
Online ISBN: 9780470132333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!