Fluorine Compounds: Difluoroamido Compounds—Extra-Hazardous Materials
- Robert W. Parry
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1970 by McGraw-Hill, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 12
How to Cite
Fraser, G. W., Shreeve, J. M., Lustig, M., Bumgardner, C. L. and Merrill, C. I. (1970) Fluorine Compounds: Difluoroamido Compounds—Extra-Hazardous Materials, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 12 (ed R. W. Parry), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132432.ch54
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1970
Print ISBN: 9780470131718
Online ISBN: 9780470132432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!