Isoleptic Allyl Derivatives of Various Metals
- F. A. Cotton
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1972 by McGraw-Hill, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 13
How to Cite
O'Brien, S., Fishwick, M., McDermott, B., Wallbridge, M. G. H., Wright, G. A., Parshall, G. W. and Wonchoba, E. R. (1972) Isoleptic Allyl Derivatives of Various Metals, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 13 (ed F. A. Cotton), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132449.ch14
Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1972
Print ISBN: 9780470131725
Online ISBN: 9780470132449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!