Diphenyl(trimethylsilyl)phosphine and Dimethyl(trimethylsilyl)-phosphine
- F. A. Cotton
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1972 by McGraw-Hill, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 13
How to Cite
Goldsberry, R., Cohn, K., Hawthorne, M. F., Dunks, G. B. and Wilson, R. J. (1972) Diphenyl(trimethylsilyl)phosphine and Dimethyl(trimethylsilyl)-phosphine, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 13 (ed F. A. Cotton), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132449.ch7
Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1972
Print ISBN: 9780470131725
Online ISBN: 9780470132449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!