- Aaron Wold4 and
- John K. Ruff5
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1973 by McGraw-Hill, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 14
How to Cite
Tillack, J., Brown, T. M. and Schäfer, H. (1973) Tungsten Oxyhalides, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 14 (eds A. Wold and J. K. Ruff), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132456.ch22
Professor of Engineering amd Chemistry Brown University, Providence, R.I.
Associate Professor of Chemistry University of Georgia Athenss, Ga.
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1973
Print ISBN: 9780470131749
Online ISBN: 9780470132456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!