Polyatomic Cations of Sulfur, Selenium, and Tellurium
- George W. Parshall
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1974 by McGraw-Hill, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 15
How to Cite
Dean, P. A. W., Gillespie, R. J., Ummat, P. K., Seel, F. and Budenz, M. R. (1974) Polyatomic Cations of Sulfur, Selenium, and Tellurium, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 15 (ed G. W. Parshall), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132463.ch47
Central Research Department E. I. du Nemours & Company Wilmington, Delaware
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1974
Print ISBN: 9780470131763
Online ISBN: 9780470132463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!