Methylene (Carbene) Complexes of Transition Metals
- Duward F. Shriver
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1979 Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 19
How to Cite
Fischer, E. O., Schubert, U., Kleine, W., Fischer, H., Darst, K. P., Lukehart, C. M., Warfielo, L. T., Darensbourg, D. J., Burch, R. R. and Froelich, J. A. (1979) Methylene (Carbene) Complexes of Transition Metals, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 19 (ed D. F. Shriver), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132500.ch37
Department of Chemistry Northwestern University Evanston, Illinois 60201
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780471045427
Online ISBN: 9780470132500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!