17. Some η5-Cyclopentadienylruthenium(II) Complexes Containing Triphenylphosphine
- John P. Fackler Jr.
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1982 Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 21
How to Cite
Bruce, M. I., Hameister, C., Swincer, A. G., Wallis, R. C. and Ittel, S. D. (1982) 17. Some η5-Cyclopentadienylruthenium(II) Complexes Containing Triphenylphosphine, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 21 (ed J. P. Fackler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132524.ch17
Department of Chemistry Case, Western Reserve University
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780471865209
Online ISBN: 9780470132524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!