7. Tri-μ-Chloro-Chlorotetrakis(Triphenylphosphine)Diruthenium(II) Complexes with Acetone Carbonyl and Thiocarbonyl Ligands
- John P. Fackler Jr.
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1982 Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 21
How to Cite
Armit, P. W., Stephenson, T. A., Switkes, E. S., Tucka, A., Cuenca, R., Harrod, J. F. and Butler, I. S. (1982) 7. Tri-μ-Chloro-Chlorotetrakis(Triphenylphosphine)Diruthenium(II) Complexes with Acetone Carbonyl and Thiocarbonyl Ligands, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 21 (ed J. P. Fackler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132524.ch7
Department of Chemistry Case, Western Reserve University
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780471865209
Online ISBN: 9780470132524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!