A Cis(No2), Trans(N)-Bis(S-Arginine)-Dinitrocobalt(III) Isomer and its use as a Cationic Resolving Agent
- Stanley Kirschner
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1985 by Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 23
How to Cite
Celap, M. B., Malinar, M. J., Radivojsa, P. N., Solujic, L. J., Kozlowski, A. S., Archer, S. J. and Archer, R. D. (1985) A Cis(No2), Trans(N)-Bis(S-Arginine)-Dinitrocobalt(III) Isomer and its use as a Cationic Resolving Agent, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 23 (ed S. Kirschner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132548.ch19
Deportment of Chemistry Wayne State University Detroit, Michigan
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780471818731
Online ISBN: 9780470132548
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!