Tris(Bidentate)Ruthenium(II) Bis[Hexafluorophosphate] Complexes
- Harry R. Allcock
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 25
How to Cite
Thomas, N. C., Deacon, G. B., Llobet, A. and Meyer, T. J. (1989) Tris(Bidentate)Ruthenium(II) Bis[Hexafluorophosphate] Complexes, in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 25 (ed H. R. Allcock), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132562.ch23
Department of Chemistry, Pennsylvania State University
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780471618744
Online ISBN: 9780470132562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!