Monoorganotin Phosphinate Clusters: The Oxygen-Capped Cluster [(n-BuSn(OH)O2PPh2)3O] [Ph2PO2] (1) and its Conversion to the Cubic Cluster [n-BuSn(O)O2PPh2]4(2)
- Russell N. Grimes
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1992 Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 29
How to Cite
Swamy, K. C. K., Holmes, R. R., Carter, K. C. and Allen, C. W. (1992) Monoorganotin Phosphinate Clusters: The Oxygen-Capped Cluster [(n-BuSn(OH)O2PPh2)3O] [Ph2PO2] (1) and its Conversion to the Cubic Cluster [n-BuSn(O)O2PPh2]4(2), in Inorganic Syntheses, Volume 29 (ed R. N. Grimes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132609.ch9
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780471544708
Online ISBN: 9780470132609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!