Intercalation Compounds with Organic π-Donors: FeOCl(TTF)1/8.5, FeOCI(TSF), 1/8.5, and FeOCi(Perylene)1/9
- Donald W. Murphy3 and
- Leonard V. Interrante4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 by Inorganic Syntheses, Inc.
Inorganic Syntheses: Nonmolecular Solids, Volume 30
How to Cite
Bringley, J. F., Averill, B. A. and Cleary, D. A. (1995) Intercalation Compounds with Organic π-Donors: FeOCl(TTF)1/8.5, FeOCI(TSF), 1/8.5, and FeOCi(Perylene)1/9, in Inorganic Syntheses: Nonmolecular Solids, Volume 30 (eds D. W. Murphy and L. V. Interrante), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470132616.ch34
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Renselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780471305088
Online ISBN: 9780470132616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!