- W. Albert Noyes Jr.2,
- Georges S. Hammond3 and
- J. N. Pitts Jr.4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1963 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 1
How to Cite
Dessauer, R. and Paris, J. P. (1963) Photochromism, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 1 (eds W. A. Noyes, G. S. Hammond and J. N. Pitts), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133316.ch8
Department of Chemistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Riverside, California
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1963
Print ISBN: 9780470651575
Online ISBN: 9780470133316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!