Some Photochemical Transformations of Polyenic Compounds
- W. Albert Noyes Jr.2,
- Georges S. Hammond3,
- J. N. Pitts Jr.4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1966 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 4
How to Cite
Mousseron, M. (2007) Some Photochemical Transformations of Polyenic Compounds, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 4 (eds W. A. Noyes, G. S. Hammond and J. N. Pitts), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133347.ch7
Department of Chemistry, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Riverside, California
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1966
Print ISBN: 9780470651650
Online ISBN: 9780470133347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!