The Photochemistry of Cobalt(III) and Chromium(III) Complexes in Solution
- W. Albert Noyes Jr.2,
- Georges S. Hammond3 and
- J. N. Pitts Jr.4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1968 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 6
How to Cite
Valentine, D. (2007) The Photochemistry of Cobalt(III) and Chromium(III) Complexes in Solution, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 6 (eds W. A. Noyes, G. S. Hammond and J. N. Pitts), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133361.ch2
Department of Chemistry, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Riverside, California
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1968
Print ISBN: 9780470651681
Online ISBN: 9780470133361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!