Complications in Photosensitized Reactions
- J. N. Pitts Jr.3,
- George S. Hammond4 and
- W. Albert Noyes Jr.5
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1971 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 8
How to Cite
Engel, P. S. and Monroe, B. M. (1971) Complications in Photosensitized Reactions, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 8 (eds J. N. Pitts, G. S. Hammond and W. A. Noyes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133385.ch6
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Riverside, California and Director Statewide Air Pollution Research Center, University of California
Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
Department of Chemistry, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1971
Print ISBN: 9780471690917
Online ISBN: 9780470133385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!