Photochemical and Spectroscopic Properties of Organic Molecules in Adsorbed or Other Perturbing Polar Environments
- J. N. Pitts Jr.2,
- George S. Hammond3 and
- W. Albert Noyes Jr.4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1971 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 8
How to Cite
Nicholls, C. H. and Leermakers, P. A. (1971) Photochemical and Spectroscopic Properties of Organic Molecules in Adsorbed or Other Perturbing Polar Environments, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 8 (eds J. N. Pitts, G. S. Hammond and W. A. Noyes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133385.ch7
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Riverside, California and Director Statewide Air Pollution Research Center, University of California
Department of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
Department of Chemistry, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1971
Print ISBN: 9780471690917
Online ISBN: 9780470133385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!