Chemical Sensitization, Spectral Sensitization, and Latent Image Formation in Silver Halide Photography
- David H. Volman2,
- George S. Hammond3 and
- Klaus Gollnick4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1986 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 13
How to Cite
James, T. H. (1986) Chemical Sensitization, Spectral Sensitization, and Latent Image Formation in Silver Halide Photography, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 13 (eds D. H. Volman, G. S. Hammond and K. Gollnick), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133439.ch5
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, California
Allied Chemical Corp., Morristown, New Jersey
Institut fur Organische Chemie, Universität München, München, West Germany
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9780471815235
Online ISBN: 9780470133439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!