Molecular Distortions in Excited Electronic States Determined from Electronic and Resonance Raman Spectroscopy
- David H. Volman2,
- George S. Hammond3 and
- Douglas C. Neckers4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1991 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 16
How to Cite
Zink, J. I. and Shin, K.-S. K. (1991) Molecular Distortions in Excited Electronic States Determined from Electronic and Resonance Raman Spectroscopy, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 16 (eds D. H. Volman, G. S. Hammond and D. C. Neckers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133460.ch3
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, California
Department of Chemistry, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
Center for Photochemical Sciences, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780471815266
Online ISBN: 9780470133460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!