Cooling of a Dye Solution by Anti-Stokes Fluorescence
- Douglas C. Neckers2,
- David H. Volman3 and
- Günther Von Bünau4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 20
How to Cite
Zander, C. and Drexhage, K. H. (1995) Cooling of a Dye Solution by Anti-Stokes Fluorescence, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 20 (eds D. C. Neckers, D. H. Volman and G. Von Bünau), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133514.ch2
Center for Photochemical Sciences, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, California
Physikalische Chemie, Universität Siegen, Siegen, Germany
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780471114697
Online ISBN: 9780470133514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!