Photochemically Induced Dynamic Nuclear Polarization
- Douglas C. Neckers2,
- David H. Volman3,
- Günther Von Bünau4
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1997 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 23
How to Cite
Goez, M. (2007) Photochemically Induced Dynamic Nuclear Polarization, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 23 (eds D. C. Neckers, D. H. Volman and G. Von Bünau), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133545.ch2
Center for Photochemical Sciences, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, California
Physikalische Chemie, Universität Siegen, Germany
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780471192893
Online ISBN: 9780470133545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!