Velocity Mapping of Multiphoton Excited Molecules
- Douglas C. Neckers3,
- David H. Volman4 and
- Günther Von Bünau5
Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1999 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 25
How to Cite
Chandler, D. W. and Parker, D. H. (1999) Velocity Mapping of Multiphoton Excited Molecules, in Advances in Photochemistry, Volume 25 (eds D. C. Neckers, D. H. Volman and G. Von Bünau), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470133569.ch2
Center for Photochemical Sciences, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, California
Physikalische Chemie, Universität Siegen, Germany
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780471327080
Online ISBN: 9780470133569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!