Ab Initio Computations of Polarizabilities and Hyperpolarizabilities of Atoms and Molecules
- Myron Evans3,
- Stanisław Kielich4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1993 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics: Modern Nonlinear Optics. Part 2, Volume 85
How to Cite
Hasanein, A. A. (2007) Ab Initio Computations of Polarizabilities and Hyperpolarizabilities of Atoms and Molecules, in Advances in Chemical Physics: Modern Nonlinear Optics. Part 2, Volume 85 (eds M. Evans and S. Kielich), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470141441.ch6
Department of Physics The University of North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina
Nonlinear Optics Division Institute of Physics Adam Mickiewicz University Poznań, Poland
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780471575467
Online ISBN: 9780470141441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!