Theory of Inhomogeneous Electron Systems: Spin-Density-Functional Formalism
- I. Prigogine2,3 and
- Stuart A. Rice4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1980 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 41
How to Cite
Rajagopal, A. K. (1980) Theory of Inhomogeneous Electron Systems: Spin-Density-Functional Formalism, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 41 (eds I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470142608.ch2
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry, The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1980
Print ISBN: 9780471057420
Online ISBN: 9780470142608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!