Heterogeneous Reaction Dynamics
- I. Prigogine2,3 and
- Stuart A. Rice4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1980 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 41
How to Cite
Bernasek, S. L. (1980) Heterogeneous Reaction Dynamics, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 41 (eds I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470142608.ch7
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry, The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1980
Print ISBN: 9780471057420
Online ISBN: 9780470142608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!