The Internal Field Problem in Depolarized Light Scattering
- I. Prigogine3,4 and
- Stuart A. Rice5
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1984 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 56
How to Cite
Keyes, T. and Ladanyi, B. M. (1984) The Internal Field Problem in Depolarized Light Scattering, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 56 (eds I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470142806.ch4
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780471878292
Online ISBN: 9780470142806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!