Collisional Dissociation and Chemical Relaxation of Rubidium and Cesium Halide Molecules
- I. Prigogine3,4 and
- Stuart A. Rice5
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1985 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 58
How to Cite
Weber, J. N. and Berry, R. S. (1985) Collisional Dissociation and Chemical Relaxation of Rubidium and Cesium Halide Molecules, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 58 (eds I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470142820.ch3
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institue, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780471813491
Online ISBN: 9780470142820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!