Theoretical Aspects of Optical Activity Part One: Small Molecules
- I. Prigogine
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1962 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 4
How to Cite
Moscowitz, A. (1962) Theoretical Aspects of Optical Activity Part One: Small Molecules, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 4 (ed I. Prigogine), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470143506.ch2
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1962
Print ISBN: 9780470698617
Online ISBN: 9780470143506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!