Some Modern Aspects of Exciton Theory
- I. Prigogine2 and
- Stuart A. Rice3
Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1973, by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 23
How to Cite
Philpott, M. R. (1973) Some Modern Aspects of Exciton Theory, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 23 (eds I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470143735.ch6
University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Department of Chemistry, The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illnois
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1973
Print ISBN: 9780471699279
Online ISBN: 9780470143735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!