Stereospecificity in Enzymology: Its Place in Evolution
- Ernest L. Eliel2 and
- Samuel H. Wilen3
Published Online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1989 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Topics in Stereochemistry, Volume 19
How to Cite
Benner, S. A., Glasfeld, A. and Piccirilli, J. A. (1989) Stereospecificity in Enzymology: Its Place in Evolution, in Topics in Stereochemistry, Volume 19 (eds E. L. Eliel and S. H. Wilen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470147283.ch3
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
City College, City University of New York, New York, New York
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780471507529
Online ISBN: 9780470147283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!