Cognition, Perception, and Language
4. Conceptual Understanding and Achievements
Published Online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Child Psychology
How to Cite
Harris, P. L. 2007. Social Cognition. Handbook of Child Psychology. II:4:19.
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!