UNIT 2B.4 Transplantation Models to Characterize the Mechanisms of Stem Cell–Induced Islet Regeneration
Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
How to Cite
Bell, G. I., Seneviratne, A. K., Nasri, G. N. and Hess, D. A. 2013. Transplantation Models to Characterize the Mechanisms of Stem Cell–Induced Islet Regeneration. Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology. 26:B:2B.4:2B.4.1–2B.4.35.
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!