UNIT 2D.3 Long-Term Multilayer Adherent Network (MAN) Expansion, Maintenance, and Characterization, Chemical and Genetic Manipulation, and Transplantation of Human Fetal Forebrain Neural Stem Cells
Published Online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
How to Cite
Wakeman, D. R., Hofmann, M. R., Redmond, D. E., Teng, Y. D. and Snyder, E. Y. 2009. Long-Term Multilayer Adherent Network (MAN) Expansion, Maintenance, and Characterization, Chemical and Genetic Manipulation, and Transplantation of Human Fetal Forebrain Neural Stem Cells. Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology. 9:D:2D.3:2D.3.1–2D.3.77.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2009
- Published Print: SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!