UNIT 2D.11 In Vitro Generation of Three-Dimensional Substrate-Adherent Embryonic Stem Cell–Derived Neural Aggregates for Application in Animal Models of Neurological Disorders
Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
How to Cite
Hargus, G., Cui, Y.-F., Dihné, M., Bernreuther, C. and Schachner, M. 2012. In Vitro Generation of Three-Dimensional Substrate-Adherent Embryonic Stem Cell–Derived Neural Aggregates for Application in Animal Models of Neurological Disorders. Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology. 21:2D.11.1–2D.11.19.
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
- Published Print: MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!