Representing U.S. Representative Sherwood Boehlert, Chairman of the House Science Committee.
Chapter 1. The View from Congress: A Roundtable on Nanopolicy†
- Nigel M. de S. Cameron Ph.D. Director President Research Professor Associate Dean5 and
- M. Ellen Mitchell Ph.D. Director Senior Fellow Fellow6
Published Online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nanoscale: Issues and Perspectives for the Nano Century
How to Cite
Honda, M., Sherman, B., Weldon, D. and Spitzer, M. (2007) The View from Congress: A Roundtable on Nanopolicy, in Nanoscale: Issues and Perspectives for the Nano Century (eds N. M. d. S. Cameron and M. E. Mitchell), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470165874.ch1
Center on Nanotechnology and Society, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Institute of Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Edited transcripts from the policy panel at the Center on Nanotechnology and Society's Nanopolicy Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, DC, on April 28, 2006.
- Published Online: 22 JAN 2007
- Published Print: 10 AUG 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470084199
Online ISBN: 9780470165874
- Science Committee and Congress view - nanopolicy roundtable;
- environmental health and safety implications;
- human-enhancing technologies
This chapter contains sections titled:
U.S. Congressman David Weldon
U.S. Congressman Brad Sherman
U.S. Congressman Mike Honda