Chapter 16. Interacting with Customers in the New Product Development Process
- Dr. Kenneth B. Kahn Ph.D. Associate Professor cofounding director industrial engineer project engineer manufacturing engineer
Published Online: 15 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The PDMA Handbook of New Product Development, Second Edition
How to Cite
Alam, I. (2004) Interacting with Customers in the New Product Development Process, in The PDMA Handbook of New Product Development, Second Edition (ed K. B. Kahn), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470172483.ch16
University of Tennessee, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2004
Print ISBN: 9780471485247
Online ISBN: 9780470172483
- customer input and interaction;
- unique new product development;
- customers with multiple characteristics;
- customer interaction strategies in successful innovations
This chapter contains sections titled:
Why Interact with Customers?
How to Interact With the Customers?
Stages of Customer Interaction
Selecting Customers for Interaction
Problems in Customer Interaction