10. Use of Modified Atmosphere Packaging to Extend the Shelf Life of Fresh Fish: A Critical Look From A Historical Perspective
- W. Steven Otwell,
- Hordur G. Kristinsson and
- Murat O. Balaban
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing
Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging
How to Cite
Regenstein, J. M. (2006) Use of Modified Atmosphere Packaging to Extend the Shelf Life of Fresh Fish: A Critical Look From A Historical Perspective, in Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging (eds W. S. Otwell, H. G. Kristinsson and M. O. Balaban), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277584.ch10
Food Science & Human Nutrition Department University of Florida Gainesville, FL, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 21 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813807683
Online ISBN: 9780470277584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!