13. Verification for Use of Time-Temperature Integrator Controls for Seafood
- W. Steven Otwell,
- Hordur G. Kristinsson,
- Murat O. Balaban
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing
Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging
How to Cite
Otwell, W. S. (2007) Verification for Use of Time-Temperature Integrator Controls for Seafood, in Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging (eds W. S. Otwell, H. G. Kristinsson and M. O. Balaban), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277584.ch13
Food Science & Human Nutrition Department University of Florida Gainesville, FL, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 21 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813807683
Online ISBN: 9780470277584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!