5. Microbial and Quality Consequences of Aquatic Foods Treated with Carbon Monoxide Or Filtered Wood Smoke
- W. Steven Otwell,
- Hordur G. Kristinsson and
- Murat O. Balaban
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing
Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging
How to Cite
Kristinsson, H. G., Balaban, M. O. and Otwell, W. S. (2006) Microbial and Quality Consequences of Aquatic Foods Treated with Carbon Monoxide Or Filtered Wood Smoke, in Modified Atmospheric Processing and Packaging of Fish: Filtered Smokes, Carbon Monoxide, and Reduced Oxygen Packaging (eds W. S. Otwell, H. G. Kristinsson and M. O. Balaban), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277584.ch5
Food Science & Human Nutrition Department University of Florida Gainesville, FL, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 21 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813807683
Online ISBN: 9780470277584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!