16. Alkylresorcinols as A Potential Biomarker for Whole Grain Wheat and Rye
- Len Marquart,
- David R. Jacobs Jr.,
- Graeme H. McIntosh,
- Kaisa Poutanen,
- Marla Reicks
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Blackwell Publishing
Whole Grains and Health
How to Cite
Åman, P., Ross, A. B., Landberg, R. and Kamal-Eldin, A. (2007) Alkylresorcinols as A Potential Biomarker for Whole Grain Wheat and Rye, in Whole Grains and Health (eds L. Marquart, D. R. Jacobs, G. H. McIntosh, K. Poutanen and M. Reicks), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277607.ch16
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 19 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813807775
Online ISBN: 9780470277607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!