15. Category Appraisal and Ingredient Search: Identifying Key Sensory Factors and Product Features at the Early Development Stage
- Jacqueline H. Beckley,
- M. Michele Foley,
- Elizabeth J. Topp,
- J. C. Huang and
- Witoon Prinyawiwatkul
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists
Accelerating New Food Product Design and Development
How to Cite
Moskowitz, H. R. and Maier, A. (2007) Category Appraisal and Ingredient Search: Identifying Key Sensory Factors and Product Features at the Early Development Stage, in Accelerating New Food Product Design and Development (eds J. H. Beckley, M. M. Foley, E. J. Topp, J. C. Huang and W. Prinyawiwatkul), Blackwell Publishing, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277621.ch15
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 19 MAR 2007
Print ISBN: 9780813808093
Online ISBN: 9780470277621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!