9. Irradiation as a Phytosanitary Treatment for Fresh Horticultural Commodities: Research and Regulations
- Christopher H. Sommers and
- Xuetong Fan
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © Blackwell Publishing and the Institute of Food Technologists 2006
Food Irradiation Research and Technology
How to Cite
Follett, P. A. and Griffin, R. L. (2006) Irradiation as a Phytosanitary Treatment for Fresh Horticultural Commodities: Research and Regulations, in Food Irradiation Research and Technology (eds C. H. Sommers and X. Fan), Blackwell Publishing, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470277638.ch9
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 7 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813808826
Online ISBN: 9780470277638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!