15. Functional Foods in Japan: Foshu (“foods for Specified Health Uses”) and “foods with Nutrient Function Claims”
- Clare M. Hasler
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing
Regulation of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals: A Global Perspective
How to Cite
Bailey, R. (2005) Functional Foods in Japan: Foshu (“foods for Specified Health Uses”) and “foods with Nutrient Function Claims”, in Regulation of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals: A Global Perspective (ed C. M. Hasler), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470277676.ch15
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2005
Print ISBN: 9780813811772
Online ISBN: 9780470277676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!