5. Photoheterotrophic Marine Prokaryotes
- David L. Kirchman
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Microbial Ecology of the Oceans, Second Edition
How to Cite
Béjà, O. and Suzuki, M. T. (2008) Photoheterotrophic Marine Prokaryotes, in Microbial Ecology of the Oceans, Second Edition (ed D. L. Kirchman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470281840.ch5
College of Marine and Earth Studies, University of Delaware, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470043448
Online ISBN: 9780470281840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!