8. Physiological Structure and Single-Cell Activity in Marine Bacterioplankton
- David L. Kirchman
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Microbial Ecology of the Oceans, Second Edition
How to Cite
del Giorgio, P. A. and Gasol, J. M. (2008) Physiological Structure and Single-Cell Activity in Marine Bacterioplankton, in Microbial Ecology of the Oceans, Second Edition (ed D. L. Kirchman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470281840.ch8
College of Marine and Earth Studies, University of Delaware, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470043448
Online ISBN: 9780470281840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!