1. Exotic Pests and Public Policy for Biosecurity: An Introduction and Overview
- Daniel A. Sumner
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2003 Iowa State Press
Exotic Pests and Diseases: Biology and Economics for Biosecurity
How to Cite
Sumner, D. A. (2008) Exotic Pests and Public Policy for Biosecurity: An Introduction and Overview, in Exotic Pests and Diseases: Biology and Economics for Biosecurity (ed D. A. Sumner), Blackwell Publishing Company, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470290125.ch1
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 17 APR 2003
Print ISBN: 9780813819662
Online ISBN: 9780470290125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!