20. Creating an Integrated Database from Concept Research: The It! Studies
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing
Concept Research in Food Product Design and Development
How to Cite
Moskowitz, H. R., Porretta, S. and Silcher, M. (2005) Creating an Integrated Database from Concept Research: The It! Studies, in Concept Research in Food Product Design and Development, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470290132.ch20
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 10 FEB 2005
Print ISBN: 9780813824246
Online ISBN: 9780470290132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!